thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Time to Roll...at Walgreens

I couldn't wait to post this shopping trip to Walgreens. I swear I jumped out of the car, put my stuff on the counter snapped a picture and started typing! This is a little bit of advanced couponing with rolling transactions. I purchased these 15 items for $10.60 and saved $31.68. That's 74% savings!!

Basically I paid $0.70 for each item! 12 packs of Diet Coke for what??? This is definitely a Show Off shopping trip. You can get great deals at Walgreens & CVS by using the Grocery Smarts lists. I also offer tutoring in advance couponing as a class incentive. For more info check out my previous post by clicking HERE.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Hey, this is Lindsey! You got a p&g with your red plum? I get the red plum coupons, but I didn't get that. Now I'm jealous!

Stacie said...

Hi Lindsey! Sorry, yes I was lucky enough to get one. I hope they don't stop coming. I've heard so many people say they aren't getting them. P.S. I checked out your blog--you're doing great!