thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

P&G Coupon Booklet by Mail

I had a Red Plum and P&G Brandsaver in my junk mail today. Woo hoo! If you get one, check on the first page of the P&G Brandsaver where you'll see a coupon booklet offer. It looks like this:
Basically if you purchase $50.00 worth of P&G products anytime between 12/14/08 - 1/31/09 they will send you a coupon booklet with $120.00 worth of P&G savings. Too bad all those P&G items we just bought at Albertsons were before the 14th! I have several P&G items that I use and I have found that it's pretty hard to always have coupons for them so I'm excited about this offer. I frequently buy Pampers diapers so I should get up to the $50.00 in no time flat. I'm also a loyal user of Gain detergent and Bounty paper towels. Remember in class how we talk about "brand loyalty" and only using specific products? Well here's your chance to get extra coupons if you are loyal to P&G products. Just read and follow the requirements exactly as stated in the ad and you should have no trouble. I can't wait for mine!

No comments: