thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Get to Class!

Are you ready to learn how to be a Smart Shopper? Do you want to save more money than you spend at the grocery store? It's never too late to get started! Here are a couple of incentives I offer if you book a class with me.
For hostesses: Schedule a class and have 8 or more new people attend, you receive a $20 gift card to Albertsons or Smiths. If 12 or more new people attend you receive the gift card and a personal tutoring session with me in advanced couponing for you & 1 friend. Attending a class is the best way to learn about Grocery Smarts and how to use the free website. Let's get you going right away. Call or email me for more info.

No comments: