thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Thursday, December 11, 2008

This Week at Target...

If you need crackers, cookies or snacky food let me tell you about my shopping trip to Target this week. They have a promotion going now for various Keebler crackers & snacks. They are all on sale (prices vary) and if you buy 5 you get a $5.00 Target Gift Card. I had coupons from a booklet I picked up @ Albertsons awhile back and also from 12/14 RedPlum. Here's what I bought:

10 Keebler snacks = $23.88
- 3.00 Mnfcpn
- 5.00 Target gift card
- 5.00 Target gift card
= 10.88 total or $1.08 each item!
You don't have to separate the transactions to get multiple gift cards. You could, and then use your $5.00 gift card to pay for the next transaction of Keebler snacks and earn another $5.00. Whatever works for you, it's still a great deal. The sale ends Sat 12/13/08.

No comments: