thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Be Careful

Just a little buyer beware for you. The double coupon deals at K-Mart can be tricky. Some people are having trouble with them doubling the $2.00 coupons. Be very cautious when you go there. I have heard that management at one store said they will only double up to $2 so you would not get $4 off. Another scenario I heard about was that someone received $1.99 for their $2 coupon giving them a total of $3.99 off. I haven't been to K-Mart for a shopping trip yet but when I go I am going to make a list with a subtotal of what I expect to pay and if the total at checkout is not close to that amount, I will head on over to customer service. I generally don't shop at K-Mart because I find that they are a tad more expensive and I can get better deals somewhere else. I only listed deals that I thought were worth a trip- if you use those products and are near a store. Just remember to be careful!

No comments: