thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Friday, December 19, 2008

Albertsons & Smiths Deals

So so sorry for the non-posting all week. I had to finish up my Christmas shopping, attend parties, dinners, a Parent Teacher Conference, Doctor's appointment, get Christmas cards sent and enjoy the RARE snowfall here. I have done (with the help of my hubby--part of the reason why there are no pics of the items) a little bit of Albertsons shopping too. Now's the time to shop if you need a ham for your Holiday Dinner. I also used my in-ad store coupon for the Diet Coke and as if I didn't have enough cereal the Kellogg's deals were great and we stocked up on the Powerade too.
My next trip will be to Smiths for: 5lb bag of Russet potatoes $1.29, Philadelphia cream cheese 8oz $1.00, Kroger frozen pie shells 2 pack $1.00.
I will probably hit either Albertsons or Smiths again for another ham so I'll have an extra in the freezer.

No comments: