thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Food 4 Less...Who Knew?

Wow! I had no idea of the deals to be had at Food 4 Less. I went with my Grocery Smarts list but NO COUPONS and still had a great shopping trip. Here's what I got:
10 lbs russet potatoes $2.48, half ham for $0.87lb, 2lbs apples for $0.98, celery $0.68, then various odds & ends that I needed and I knew were a good price. My total bill was $28.59 for 18 items!! Not too bad. You just have to spend $20.00 to get the ham for $0.87. That's why I got the 2lbs of beef stew meat. It was $5.43 and I needed it for a meal I'm making on Christmas Eve. This trip totally made up for my trip to CVS that was a bust because they were out of all the things I went to get. Just remember on Grocery Smarts the Food 4 Less list is under the "other lists" and it's definitely worth a look.

No comments: