thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Friday, December 12, 2008

Have You Been to Vons?

Last night I made a mad dash (literally...we only had 20 minutes) to Vons with my friend Dyanne. She wanted to add Frosted Flakes to her mega cereal stash-- currently around 30 boxes. We quickly checked the Grocery Smarts list, grabbed our coupons, went to Vons, shopped, checked out and came back home with time to spare. I spent $5.01 and saved $24.38. That works out to 82% savings!!!
Grocery Smarts has Vons on the "other stores" list. Check out the Kellogg's promotion to see how to get Frosted Flakes for $0.29 and apples for $0.79 lb. If you aren't sure how to use the Grocery Smarts website, you can schedule a FREE class for you & your friends where I'll teach you how. Just call or email me for more info.

No comments: