thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

My February Calendar

Some of you may know that during the last couple of weeks I wasn't able to schedule any coupon classes due to a temporary "freeze" on new classes. Thankfully that freeze was lifted this past week and I've been busy filling up my February calendar. If you were on my Class Waiting List you received an email notifying you that I was able to book classes again. If you weren't on the waiting list but were thinking about scheduling a class, here is some useful info.
  • The Coupon Class is FREE
  • Classes last about an hour
  • At class I can offer you a special rate on a subscription to the R.J. that will save you 70% & give you access to the Sunday paper coupon inserts
  • If you host a class and have 8 or more NEW moms in attendance you receive a $20 gift card to Albertsons or Smiths
  • If you host a class and have 12 or more NEW moms in attendance you receive the gift card and an Advanced Couponing Class/Tutoring from me for you & 1 friend (trust me...this is good stuff!)
You can also check out my previous post about classes by clicking HERE.

No comments: