thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Albertsons Trip #2 = 85% SAVINGS

I did some more damage at Albertsons.
I had these 42 items separated into 4 transactions. Here's the breakdown:
Total bill/value: $109.42
Saved: $93.67
Spent: $15.75
85% SAVINGS!
WOW! Basically, I paid $0.37 each for 42 items and I have another $10 voucher left to use on my next trip. If you factored that in I'd have spent only $5.75. This sale has been so fun! I hope you had a chance to cash in on it. I'd love to hear how you did.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Wowzers!! What a great savings. I'm still a little nervous about my first time. I'd love to do this, just need to find a place to put everything, and find the right time to go. I'm very impressed though. Perhaps next time I'm in town I can go with you?!?

Stacie said...

Why thank you! Don't be nervous. You'll totally be able to do it. Of course you can come shopping with me. My cousins are always welcome! Just let me know.