thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Vons

No Red Plum yesterday?! Well, I made up for it with an AWESOME trip to Von's today! Last week they had the Kellogg's fruit snacks on sale for $1.00 a box but when I ran to get some...they were GONE. I asked for a rain check and today I went, they had plenty and I got my 8 boxes of fruit snacks for $1 each. I know that probably seems like a lot but we seriously go through those fruit snacks like crazy. Treats for play dates, school, sports, scouts and church to name a few. I also had to get in on the buy 2 get 3 free Betty Crocker deal. We have so many GM coupons right now and there are always printables for those and YES you can use a coupon on each item even if it's FREE! Woo hoo! The popcorn was BOGO and I had 2 coupons for that. So here's the breakdown:
The total value of my bill for these 20 items was $46.40 & I paid $10.95 or $0.54 each! That was so much fun. I love shopping this way. It was good to have a great trip because lately the sales have not been very exciting for me and I haven't been shopping much. Um... hello... Albertsons ...we are waiting for a killer sale! Some other good deals worth checking out at Vons this week are: Red seedless grapes $0.78lb (dang I bought them for $0.88lb on Mon) Coke or Pepsi 12 packs $2.49 each when you buy 3, Sweet California navel oranges $0.48 lb, & baby peeled carrots $0.99 a bag. Get out there and get some deals!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was eyeballing those buy 2 get 3 free deal too. I'll have to head out soon! Thanks for the info

Stacie said...

Yes & make sure you take your coupons. I got 10 BC items for $3.46 TOTAL!! $0.34 each for cake mix, cookie mix & frosting!!!