thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Albertsons 8 Hour Sale--TODAY!

I'm heading over to Albertsons today. The 8 hour sale is on from 1pm to 9pm. I can't pass up the boneless skinless chicken breasts for $1.79lb. I'm getting low on that so it's time to stock up and freeze it for later. Navel Oranges are 3lbs for $0.99 and the Albertsons shredded cheese is 3 for $5.00. Fresh sliced Hormel or Jenni-O Turkey is $2.99lb and Hansen's apple juice is $0.99 for 64oz. There are also some great deals on Kellogg's cereal. If you're going there today don't miss out on this sale.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang it - I forgot to go! I totally planned on it too.

Stacie said...

Good news is that they have one every month. I'll remind you again next time.