thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Albertsons Teaser

So far I have completed 4 transactions at Albertsons. I'm not going to post my picture and totals yet (I'm saving that info for the ladies at my class tonight and letting them be the first to see) but I will tell you that I'm at 74% savings and I still have a $10.00 voucher to use. Tune in for more details later...
***UPDATE***2/23/09***So...I still haven't been back to use my remaining $10 voucher and finish getting the rest of what I need/want to get. (tomorrow!) Here's the breakdown for the 4 transactions so far.
Total bill/value: $134.10
Saved: $99.65
Spent: $34.45
74% SAVINGS
If you haven't shopped this sale yet, tomorrow is the LAST day and it's totally worth your time to go to Albertsons and get some of these deals.

No comments: