thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Missing Papers

Today when I went outside to get my 4 Sunday papers only 3 were there waiting for me. O.K. this is the 3rd time it's happened. It hasn't been consistent...just every few Sundays. No pattern to it. The first time I called the R.J. and they sent another paper over within an hour or two. The 2nd time it happened I thought hmmmm did someone steal one of my papers? I called the R.J. and again they sent over the missing paper. When it happened today I was kinda embarrassed about calling the R.J. again but I did and they couldn't have been any nicer. Seriously they are so sweet and sent my missing paper right over. The woman I spoke to knew I was a subscriber through Grocery Smarts and understood just how darn important those coupons are to me. She said "I know that what your doing really works and that you need all 4 of your papers." Wow! She does KNOW! So if you ever have trouble with your delivery give the R.J. a call and they'll get it fixed for you right away.

No comments: