thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

This Week's Sales

I'm actually excited to go to Albertsons this week! Check out the Grocery Smarts lists for the buy 10 GM items and get a $10.00 voucher good for your next shopping trip. This is a good one to get your feet wet if you are just starting and to stock up if you are already smart shopping. Remember to separate your transactions into 10 GM items. You can only earn one $10 credit per transaction but you can then roll that credit into the next transaction. Lots of fun!
If you have a chance to go to Target the Valentine's merchandise is now 75% off! I bought my kids Valentines they can use next year and I have seriously stocked up on my tissue, gift wrap & bags for super cheap! I also bought bags of chocolate candy (Dove, Snickers) for under $1 that I can just stick in my freezer for later. Here's a peek at some of my stash: Yes I said SOME of my stash...I did buy lots more. If you know me--you know I'm totally a sucker for hearts, pink, & red. I will use this stuff all year long. Awesome deals for 75% off!

No comments: