thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Junk Mail

Whew! I was getting worried. I normally get my junk mail on Tuesdays but it didn't come until Wednesday this week. Since I let you know how my Sundays went with the ads, here's how Tuesdays go with the junk mail.
First thing I do is filter through the mail and look for the Red Plum. I date that and move on to the Grocery Store ads. I know Grocery Smarts will have the Albertsons & Smiths lists up so I generally browse through the Food 4 Less & Vons looking for the best deals. I always keep the ads until I actually go shopping because the stores will put coupons in those ads that you can't get anywhere else and they are usually really good coupons! Don't throw those away cause you could be missing out on some great deals. I shudder to think of how many Red Plums or great coupons I got rid of before I became a smart shopper! I used to dread junk mail day and now I can't wait for it to get here.

No comments: