thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Smiths Case Lot Sale

I used to get crazy excited for the Case Lot Sale at Smiths but since I've been smart shopping and using Grocery Smarts I'm excited in a different way. Some of the deals at Smiths are well worth the trip while others are not and we can do much better buying the items separately with our coupons. It's really empowering to be able to shop with more knowledge. What used to seem like a screaming deal to me doesn't even catch my eye now. Here's what cases I'm going to purchase during the sale:
tomato paste, tomato sauce, ramen noodles, gallon water
Some cases I'm still debating on whether or not to buy:
cake mix (if I can get spice cake), Hunt's pasta sauce
Don't forget to check the Grocery Smarts list. They've taken the guess work out for you and rated which cases are a good deal. Also keep in mind you'll have to ask the Smiths store your shopping at whether or not they accept coupons on their Case Lot sale. Good luck!

No comments: