thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Under $7 Shopping Trips

Check out how I did on my latest shopping trips to Target & Walgreens. I didn't spend over $7 on either one! I know the items look random but many of the coupons I had made them FREE! (Johnson's Buddies soaps, fruit snacks, Reynold's foil) Others were stacked with store coupons making them less than $1 (Pledge, Johnson's baby wash) Some had store incentives which made them FREE (Skintimate shaving cream, Chapstick).
Target--Total spent for these 10 items: $6.20. Would you believe that big bag of baby wipes only cost me $0.49?
Walgreens--Total spent for these 8 items: $5.67. Those poor Fruit Mentos were somehow opened & eaten on the way home....my kids are still not sure how it happened! Hmmmm....

No comments: