thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Excited to Shop

Great news! Vons & CVS lists are up on the GS website!! I think the Vons list and sale were just what I needed to get excited and motivated to shop again. I put my list/coupons together this morning, shopped Vons and had an AWESOME trip. I have to give snaps & a big thanks to fellow GS Instructor Sarah who does an excellent job on the Vons list. It seems like it has been such a LONG time since I have been excited about a grocery sale. I did a total of 3 transactions--2 transactions with the spend $30 get $10 for your next purchase promo rolling those $10 into the next the last was the buy 2 Coke 12pk products get 2 Coke 12pk products FREE & a 24 bottle case of Dasani water--FREE! Here's the breakdown for these 24 itmes:

Total value: $138.91
Spent: $40.96
Saved: $97.95
70% SAVINGS!!
If you need tortilla chips this is your week to buy. Tostitos will be under $2 at almost every grocery store. Also be sure to check your junk mail for Red Plum & P&G Brandsaver this week.

No comments: