thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Shopping Trips, Easter Clearance

Sorry for not posting last week. It was Spring Break and between sick kiddos and family coming into town I really didn't get much shopping in except for 2 trips to Albertsons. Here's my breakdown:
Trip #1:
Purchased 6 boxes Post cereal, 2 Mentos gums
Spent: $3.42 Saved: $28.40 89% SAVINGS!!
Trip #2:
Purchased 1 Jumbo Pampers, 4 Diet Coke 12 packs
Spent: $14.52 Saved: #27.96 65% SAVINGS!!
I'm looking forward to the junk mail this week. I'm so ready for a super saving grocery sale. Also remember that all Easter items should be on clearance now and it's a great time to stock up on those plastic eggs, decorations, baskets, and of course candy. (as if we haven't had enough already!)

No comments: