thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Inserts!

Whew! A whole week has passed and I have no great shopping trips to share. I do, however, have some great insert info. Sunday's Smart Source insert was thicker than usual which made me super excited to have 4 newspaper subscriptions with 4 inserts. Then today in the junk mail there were 3 yes, I repeat--3-- inserts! I'm still trying to get over the excitement from that. I've heard there should be 2 inserts in this Sunday's (4/5) paper. This is because Sunday 4/12 is Easter and there will be no inserts that day or in the junk mail next week. See...those coupon making people do care about us! I'm still scanning the sale ads to see what looks good and anxiously awaiting the new Grocery Smarts lists.

No comments: