thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Albertsons 8 Hour Sale - TODAY

Just a friendly reminder--it's the Albertsons 8 hour Sale today from 1pm-9pm. I usually hate to miss these. I can always find something I need for a great price. Today I'll be getting:
Hormel deli lunch meat $2.99lb
Jenni-O deli lunch meat $2.99lb
shredded cheese 6-8oz 2/$3
Sierra Mist 24pk $4.49
There are boneless skinless chicken breasts $1.79lb (they are $1.69lb at Smiths if you are shopping there this week and only want to make one trip). I'm also checking out the Kellogg's 2/$3 deals. Did you know in this week's Red Plum there's a $1/1 coupon for Kellogg's cereal? You could get your box of cereal today for $0.50! During the last 8 hour sale that had lunch meat on sale the deli where I was shopping had cut and pre-packaged the deli meat in 1lb packages so there wasn't a huge line up at the deli counter. It was fresh- sliced that day. Such a GREAT idea.

2 comments:

Jen L. said...

Great posts! I just started following your blog; stop by mine anytime. Hope I can help you find more great deals. www.jlevinfamily.blogspot.com

Stacie said...

Why thank you! I just checked your blog out. Very very good smart shopping info on there & super cute too! Thanks for sharing.