thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Friday, January 9, 2009

My Albertsons Trip & SAVINGS!

I had a killer trip to Albertsons! Did I say I love this sale? I do!

I separated my items into 5 transactions. The first 4 had items that were included in the buy $30 earn $15 promotion, and the final transaction was items on sale or with various promotions (the buy 2 Smuckers or Jif & get a free loaf of bread & buy 10 Yoplait Yogurts & get 10 free). I earned my $15.00 vouchers and would roll them into the next transaction and ended up with an extra $15.00 in vouchers as a bonus I didn't even know about. Woo hoo! Here's my breakdown:

Total Bill: $267.04 Spent: $86.94 Saved: $180.10

That's a 67% savings or 79 items for $1.10 each! Plus I still have $15.00 in credit right now to use at Albertsons on my next trip. Maybe I should go back before this sale is over. FYI... there were coupons on the display where the Halls Cough Drops were for BOGO so I grabbed 2 of those and used 2 $0.50 off and ended up getting 4 bags for $0.98 or $0.24 each! Keep your eyes open for those. I can't wait to hear about your Albertsons trip. Send me an email! If you haven't been to a class yet...let's get you going so you can save big too.

No comments: