thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Big Deals at Albertsons

I'm so excited for the Albertsons promo this week...
The spend $30 get $15! It's on the back page of the sale ad and you can check out the Grocery Smarts list to see for yourself just how many 4 & 5 star deals there are. I LOVE this promo. They had one like it in November and I stocked up on so much but spent so, so, so little! I think this one is even better because there are such great items included in the sale. Not just the typical granola bars, cake mixes, frosting and cereal but seriously cool name brand items like Pampers, Cascade, Gain, Bounty and Tide!! The main thing to remember is that you have to separate your $30.00 transactions to earn more than one $15.00 voucher. You can only earn one per transaction. Just use that plastic divider bar at checkout. It may take a little more planning at home before you go but so worth it in the end. I can't wait to get there and score some great deals!

No comments: