thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Target!

Guess what you can get for $0.65 each @ Target this week?

Yes Pringles. The king sized can is $1.25 and if you go to Target.com you can print out 3 Target coupons for $0.50/1 then combine them with a manf. coupon for $0.30/3 from P&G 12/14. I love the printable coupons Target offers on their website and the fact that you can print as many as you want. It's even more fun to combine them with manf coupons during a sale and save BIG. Target also prints you out great catalinas (Target store coupons) at checkout. I use these all the time.Here's an example of things I've bought using Target printables & catalinas.Everything I purchased was on sale or had a manf coupon/catalina/Target coupon and cost me around $1.00 or less each except for the Gain fabric softener (which I was out of) & Heart Basket. I saved so much on everything else that it didn't hurt so much when I had to buy the Gain full price. (Still trying to get stocked up on that one) If you're wondering how to store all these little extra coupons check out Target's $1 section...right now they have coupon organizers that will fit right in your purse so you'll have them with you whenever you're doing your Target shopping.

2 comments:

Sarah Kay said...

I am WAY too excited to be on the Target mailed coupon list at the moment. I hold my breath, knowing at any time they could remove my name, but I get excited when the little booklet comes in the mail. Nobody in the bloggy world knows how you get on the list (neither do I!) but I am guessing it has to do with my headquarter letter-writing over various issues. :)

Stacie said...

Yes I love that booklet too. I'm a lucky one who gets it...I forgot to mention that on my post! Thanks for reminding me.