thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pinching Your Pennies

Want to share deals or post big savings tips? Pinching Your Pennies is an AWESOME forum for doing just that! There isn't a ton of participation yet in the Nevada Forum so I thought I'd do a post to get awareness out there so we can all start using it! Basically, you just register then can share info on extra deals you find as you are out shopping. The Grocery Smarts lists are great, but if you find something extra - this is where you can post it for everyone to see!

I'm always hearing about various deals and sometimes there is just too much info for me to post on this blog. If we all share our info and start using this forum it can be a great smart shopping tool for all of us! I'm excited to see how we can help each other.

Read the guidelines for joining HERE

Link to the NEVADA forum HERE

No comments: