thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Where Have I Been?

Yes, I know I haven't been posting/updating this poor blog lately. I have been debating whether or not to share this info with you but I think it's important that you know what's going on. Remember how I was cursing my camera for not being able to get my pics downloaded and onto this blog? (click HERE) Well, it came back to bite me because that camera is GONE. Our house was broken into and burglarized on Wednesday 3/11/09. It was a horrible, crazy day for us but the good thing is that my family is safe. We are lucky in so many ways. So I thought I should let everyone know to just be careful and pay close attention to everything happening around you. Also, until I get another camera I'm not going to be able to post my pics or pics of the inserts and I've removed some of my personal info from this blog. I'm sorry to have such bad news. I'd much rather tell you about all the SWEET deals out there and help you save money.

5 comments:

nichole said...

I am sorry to hear this. I am glad your family is safe.

Stacie said...

Thank you! We were truly blessed. It could have been so much worse.

Natalie said...

Oh man, how scary!! So glad to hear you all are safe.

Brooke said...

I'm so sorry to hear that!

Stacie said...

Thank you!