thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Saturday, March 7, 2009

70% SAVINGS at Vons

O.K. this past week has been torture for me with my computer mess. I really thought it was fixed but...it turns out when you lose your hard drive and get a new one you have to replace EVERYTHING and I do mean everything to get it up and running to the way it was before it crashed. I am still missing the ability to download pictures to my PC. Frustrating! So I'm not able to post any pics of my shopping trips or what Red Plums & SmartSources we have. Trust me I'm working on it. Anyway, I had a good trip to Von's today. I went EARLY (like right after 12am) to cash in on the 48 hour sale prices and stock up on other great deals. Here's my breakdown:
Total bill/value: $75.78
Savings: $53.20
Total spent: $22.58
70% SAVINGS
I purchased 23 items including a cantaloupe & bananas. (that averages out to $0.98 each!) The 48 hour sale ends Sun 3/8/09 and any other sale items end Tues 3/10/09.

No comments: