thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sunflower Market

Have you shopped at Sunflower Market? If not, it's really worth a trip. They have good produce for GREAT prices. I like to go on Wednesdays because it's "Double Ad Day" meaning- it's the last day of one sale ad and the first day of the next week's sale ad so the store honors BOTH sale ads and you have lots of great deals to cash in on! Here's what I bought on my Wednesday 6/24/09 trip:
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Family Pack $3.64
93% Lean Ground Beef Family Pack $4.61
.83 lb Apricots $0.56
1 Pineapple $0.99
2.01 lb Nectarines $1.35
2 Limes $0.20
6-oz Raspberries $0.99
6-oz Blueberries $0.99
10.69 lb Seedless Watermelon $3.56
Total Spent: $16.89
I know that GS is working to get a list on their website for Sunflower Market but until then you can check out the ads online at: www.sfmarkets.com.

No comments: