thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Other Sunday Paper Coupons--#2

Yesterday there were other coupons in addition to the SmartSource insert in the Sunday paper. I was really surprised to see the 1 page P&G (two-sided) Gillette Fusion/Venus coupons.

P&G also put coupons in the Parade insert as well. I have never seen them do this before but I'm not complaining!Here's the breakdown:
P&G: $3/1 Gillette Fusion Manual or Power Razor (any)
BOGO Gillette Series Shave Gel 7-oz. or larger
$3/1 Venus Embrace or Venus Spa Breeze Razor
BOGO SatinCare Shave Gel 7-oz. or larger
Parade: $1/1 Cottonelle toilet paper Aloe & E 12-pack
$0.50/1 Cottonelle SoothingClean Wipes tub
$2/2 Covergirl products (any)
$1/1 Covergirl product (any)
$2/1 Covergirl & Olay Simply Ageless product
$1/1 Bit-O-Luv Dog Treats 4-oz (any flavor)
I'm always happy to see extra coupons! Hope you found these in your paper too.

No comments: