thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

HELLO!

Yes I know...I have been a slacker. So sorry. We took on a huge project here at our house. We have been working like crazy since April to landscape our backyard before the heat of summer gets here and it has really consumed ALL of our extra time. I haven't been teaching many classes or doing a whole lot of shopping but I HAVE been using up my stockpile of food and toiletries which has been so nice! Wow I love couponing and stocking up because we have sooooo much that I've been able to take a little break and utilize what I already have. Now it's time for me to get back to teaching & shopping!
On the GS website under the "other stores" list you will see a Target list for this week!!! I'm seriously jumping for joy over that one. It's really worth checking out so be sure to take a look.

No comments: