thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Other Sunday Paper Coupons

Did you happen to look in your USA Weekend & Parade inserts yesterday? I always browse through mine. Every once in a while they will have coupons inside. Yesterday they had 7 coupons available. Here's a breakdown:
USA Weekend: $0.50/1 tub Scott Naturals Moist Wipes, $1/1 Scott Extra Soft double roll toilet paper 12-pack, $1/1 Scott paper towels 6-pack or larger, $1/1 Cottonelle toilet paper (any variety) 12-pack, $2/1 Prilosec OTC
Parade: BOGO 2.05-oz Kraft Easy Mac, $2/1 Prilosec OTC
Even though I get 4 papers and 4 Parade inserts only 3 of the Parade inserts had the Kraft Easy Mac coupons. I don't know why some of those inserts have coupons and some don't but I always check. I'm still happy about my 3 Kraft coupons.
So if you haven't went through your papers or they are in the recycle bin you might want to go through them today and grab these coupons.

No comments: