thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Coupons - NO. Sale Ads - YES!

Sad sad day for us Smart Shoppers. There was no coupon insert in the paper today but...there were sale ads and one that caught my eye was the K-Mart DOUBLE COUPON ad! Make sure you read the restrictions printed at the bottom front page of the ad. (like no internet coupons) Basically K-Mart will double your coupon amount up to and including $2.00 this week 11/30/08 - 12/06/08. For example:
$1.00 coupon = $2.00
$2.00 coupon = $4.00
Here's a couple of K-Mart deals I'm excited about:

  • Gillette Body Wash $4.00 ($2/1 Gillette Body Wash P&G 11/30)=FREE!
  • Kellogg's 9-20oz selected cereals $2.50 ($1/1 Kellogg's cereal listed on coupon RP 11/9)=$0.50

I'm also going to check and see if there are other items on sale at Super K-Mart that aren't in the sale ad. If I see any deals too good to pass up I'll post them.

No comments: