thesmartshoppersaves@hotmail.com

  • For general questions or to schedule a class email me today!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Sunday

Here's what I'm looking for and excited to see when I go through my Sunday papers each week. Woo hoo!
I look for the SmartSource and any other coupon inserts then pull them out. Next I grab the Target, CVS, Walgreens, JoAnn & Michaels ads. I whip out my Sharpie & mark the date on the inserts then sit and comb through the other ads. Happiness! Don't forget to check your Parade & USA Weekend ads because they sometimes have coupons inside that you can clip out. This week there was one for 409 cleaner. Have you been one of the lucky ones to get an extra SmartSource in your paper? For as long as I've been doing this I haven't had it happen to me. (Still waiting/hoping to experience that!)

No comments: